Friday, July 29, 2011

Here I GO!!!

I am not entirely sure where to start with all of this. I guess let me tell you where my brain is at this given moment in time. I am unhappy with me. I am unhappy in my body. There is no good excuse for me being as fat as I am. It all comes down to me making extremely poor choices and being lazy. I am a lazy person by nature....if given the choice to take a nap or go outside and do soemthing, chances are I will try to catch some extra ZZZZZZZZZZZ's. Again, no excuses. I make poor food choices. I love food all types. I love fruits and vegetables, but I love things that are unhealthy for me that much more. I need to find and get better habits. Exercise habits and better eating habits.

So this blog is going to serve as my diary.....if you choose to follow, I appreciate it. If not well than, I hope you found something more enjoyable to read.

My overall goal is obviously, yes to lose weight, but I would honestly be happy being able to be happy with my body and me.....and maybe find that confidence that I sooooooo want and used to have, or at least I thought I had.

In the end I hope I dont have to rename this blog Fat to Failure.....that would completely fucking suck!

2 comments: