Saturday, July 30, 2011

Im not good with coming up titles for my blog......

anyways....dinner went ok last night, no claws came out and I didnt even have a drop of alcohol. So take that how ever you want.

As of now I am counting down the minutes until Emma's nap time so I can get moving and douche the house. We have been gone pretty much every weekend the past couple of weekends and my house has been completely neglected and it totally shows. It is completely embarrassing how dirty it is.

Mom bought new/used furniture from a camp for our camp on Craigslist. Dustin went to pick that up this morning and is headed home with it now. He is then going to go finish a roof and then he wants to go to ME for the night. Which I was not expecting. I thought he would just drop the furniture off and then come home.

Which leads me to fooooooooooood. Currently eating a bowl of cereal. Have no idea what I will have for lunch and apparently we will be in ME for dinner and til whatever time we decide to come home tomorrow. We never eat healthy at camp, so I need to make a phone call to my mother to see what is up there and what I may need to pick up so I dont fall the band wagon!!!

Also, I will try to remember to bring my laptop, I think if it is there with me and I can continue to blog....that it will make me stay accountable, kwim???? Mom wont be happy about it as there are no "electronics" there. Which in all reality is really nice. And I am going to have to kife (sp) the neighbors wifi. GOOD TIMES!

No comments:

Post a Comment