Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I was down 1.8 this morning....which I am sure is mostly water weight, but I will take it.  I am hoping that I will be able to get the rest off with in the next two days..or so.

Breakfast this morning was a Yoplait Light FF Strawberry Banana Yogurt.  For snack I had a 100 cal Fruit Crisp and a Light String  Cheese.  Can I just say I forgot how much I freaking love string cheese.  Who ever invented is a flippin' genius.

Lunch was left overs from last night, sauteed peppers, onions, mushrooms and grilled steak.  It was probably a total of two cups, being mostly vegetables.  Snack I had 100 cal snack pack of cookies and later I had a Nature Valley Chewy Fruit and Nut Granola bar.

Zumba kicked my ass tonight!!!!

Dinner was a cheese burger (which I was told by my RD is a serving size) and I also had a measured out serving of pasta salad which was loaded with veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment