Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Hey, look at me....back again today. Whoop, Whoop. 

Not much going on today except stress.  I have way too much stuff going on in the next couple of months.  And nothing I can get out of.  Its just all coming to a head....and I feel like my head is spinning and spinning. 

Emma's Birthday party is this weekend and I am super excited about it.  I can't believe that she is going to be two already.  The time really does fly by.  She is like a little person now, with attitude and all.  She makes me nuts most days, but I love her for it.  I mean how can you not love a face that stinkin' cute.

We ate dinner at the in-laws last night, so the diet went completely out the window and the scale definitely showed it this morning.  I was not a happy camper, but I was fully expecting it.  Dustin and I both agreed that we feel so much better with the way we have been eating this last week.  That we both want to keep it up.  And when we do eat something not so great, its almost an instantaneous yucky feeling.  So we are on the band wagon to keep this going which is great.

So I get home and realize I forgot to take out something for dinner...all our meat is frozen. SHIAT!  We will be ordering tonight, steak salads for both Dustin and I and Emma will get a chicken kids meal.

My brain doesn't want to work anymore so that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment