Monday, September 24, 2012

So much to catch up on.

I feel like my life has been full of drama lately.  There has been so much shit going on.  I think it has finally come to end.  And truthfully I don't even know what the end is or if there is really a defining point.....I have more or less decided that I am not dealing with the high school bull shit and if you don't fucking like it then don't talk to me.  That simple.

I am not going to get into all the dramatics.  The people in my life who care know about what I am talking about and to be perfectly honest, I don't really want to talk about it anymore.  I'm kinda over it.

Which brings me to me sitting at work with a slight headache ( I am thinking from slight dehydration) and being bored.....our Agency Management System is down and no one knows when it may be back up.  So this morning I did what I could without the system. That was a two whole whopping phone calls.  FML.  So now I sit here bored at my desk after hours of googling and window Internet shopping.  BORED.  There is only so much googling you can do before you go cross eyed.

Back to the whole reason I started this blog and so far have failed miserably at.  Eating and being fat.  I am really good at both.  But I have decided to make dietary changes.  I cut ALL caffeine out of my diet last Saturday.  I only had a raging headache for about 3 days.  I was super grateful it wasn't any longer.  I have also not had any processed food in the last week.  I am not being extremely finicky about the food, but from what I read they say try to eat things with less than 5 ingredients or things that you wouldn't be able to make yourself at home.  So far so good. 

Honestly I feel much better.  I don't have a constant bloated feeling.  Dustin has surprised me in going along with this whole non processed food journey.  Which is great, because then I don't have to worry about him and he can just eat what I plan for.  Everything I have made has been super tasty.  I even made sure to buy fresh herbs to season with.  So far so good.  Dustin says he feels better.  I don't know if he has lost any weight, but I am down 3.6 pounds from last week.  So I am hoping to keep it up.

We had a super busy weekend.  Sunday was filled with family and friends.  The morning started with visiting one of the newest additions to the Stevens/Fifield side of the family.  Little Miss Olivia Grace.  She is absolutely gorgeous, as to be expected.  Then we were off to a BBQ.  Emma had a fabulous time.  There was a hay ride and she got to pick to pumpkins after out of the garden.  She was so cute running from pumpkin to pumpkin trying to find just the right ones.  Then to meet an old friend for some apple picking.  It was great catching up with her and hopefully we can get some more time in together before she heads back to Georgia in December/January....

Well I think that's it for now.  Maybe I will get back into this maybe not, lol.  But I don't have anything else to do right now......BORED!!!

1 comment: