Monday, August 29, 2011

Back to the grind

I have been absent from my blogging.  Last week was so busy and this week and the month of September aren't any better to be perfectly honest.  I am going to try to blog and keep everything updated.  I have decided that I am going to "change" the way that I blog.  I am going to try to write after each meal.  It will still be contained to one post and only posted once, but I think if I take a quick 5 minutes during or after each meal, I will be able to stay on top of it and at least get something out there for the day.  So if my blogging sounds funny, like each meal that I am eating is currently happening, it probably is....does that make sense?  It makes sense in my brain - so deal.

This morning I was running late as usual for a Monday.  I was up a pound this morning maybe a pound and a half.  I honestly couldn't remember what I weighed on Friday.  But honestly I ate like shit all weekend so I am completely not surprised and glad that it is not more than that.

So back on the band wagon today.  Breakfast was a Strawberry Yoplait Greek Yogurt which I gagged down this morning and a DD medium ice coffee with skim and splenda.  I bought the Greek Yogurt on recommendation and because it was on sale and I had coupons.  I don't know how I am going to eat the three left that I have in the fridge....they were fucking gross!!!!

I didn't have a snack this morning because it took me so long to get the yogurt down.  Lunch was a chicken sandwich  on an Arnold's flat bread with mayonnaise and mustard along with a 100 calorie snack pack of Cheezits. 

I also went to Wally World at lunch and got some new clothes to work out in for Curves.  2 pairs of capris, 2 pairs of full length pants, 5 light weight tees and 3 light weight long sleeve tees oh and three new sports bras.....so now I can be fashionable while working out.  YAY me and tonight will be my second night at Curves, I would have gone over the weekend but they don't have enough members that go on the weekend so they don't open on weekends anymore.  But if I go like I say I am going to go, 5 nights a week, then I don't have a problem with taking the weekend off.   And if anyone tells me to take a nice long walk on the weekend to make up for it the next time I see you I will punch you in the fucking face.  The way I see it is I have made a drastic change to my diet and I have gone from being pretty much 100% sedentary to looking forward to working out a minimum of 3 nights a week with the hopes of getting in 5, so don't push me.  I am pushing myself as it is.  I am already irritated that I will be seeing Emma an hour less every night.  I know some of you are saying whoopie, no big deal, but I actually enjoy spending time with my daughter and taking her places with me so again fuck off.  That is the end of my rant for now.

My afternoon snack was 100 calorie fruit crisps and a cheese stick.

Curves was great tonight.  I pushed myself and could feel it in 90% of the machines I used.  A "full" workout is going around twice.  Which is what I did and eventually I would like to get up to 3-4 times around, but that will come in time.

Dinner tonight is split chicken breast with Mesquite Chicken seasoning, salad and Dustin and I are splitting a baked potato....I can't wait for dinner, which is currently cooking on the grill!

No comments:

Post a Comment