Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Good way to start the day......

I have decided that I am weighing myself every morning.  Not to be obsessive, but to reinforce what I did or didn't do the previous day.  This morning was a good first "result".  Down .4, obviously me being me it would have been nice to shed like 5lbs over night, but I know that is not realistic.  So I will take the .4 for a nice starting point and try to keep up the good work.

This morning was a Raspberry Ice Tea, not a pre-made loaded with sugar and shit one, one from my Keurig - brew over ice (highly recommend) kind and a green apple on the way to drop Miss Em off at day care.  I was actually starving when I woke up this morning.  Soooooooo unlike me.  I am not a breakfast person and never have been.  I know it is a necessity so I have been eating something for the past couple of months, but I am never really hungry.  So when I got up this morning I was super surprised.  Took my don't kill anybody today pills and my Bee Pollen Supplement, they say to take on an empty stomach or not with in 30 mins of eating....so I had to wait.  I didn't have to, but I did.

Lunch was a Healthy Choice Cafe Steamer - Roasted Chicken Verde.  I have been really impressed with these meals as wells as the Kashi meals.  They don't taste like cardboard and they manage to keep me full until an afternoon snack at an appropriate time, not 15 mins after lunch is done and you are starving again, or later.....so again, really impressed and will continue to buy these and try out the different options.  I had an Archer Farms Simply Granola Bar for a snack around 2.

Dinner is going to be Shake & Bake Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops, Spanish Rice and Red, Yellow and Green Peppers with onion, garlic, butter and a roasted garlic and herb seasoning cooked in the skillet.  I did have two oreos while preparing dinner bc I was starving and starting to get a tad shaky.

No walk again tonight.  I had planned on it, but maybe I can get the hubby to Wii box with me later.

2 comments:

  1. Great day! You did awesome and your dinner sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to eat breakfast as well! I faithfully have my protein shake with a banana blended in every morning! I get weighed in weekly at Curves. Daily would drive me insane! Keep up the good work! You can do it! Hell, if I can, anyone can! Just know you have support from afar!

    ReplyDelete