Thursday, August 18, 2011

quick post again tonight.  I was down .2 this morning.  Not a lot but enough to count.  Bringing the total to 5.8 pounds.

Breakfast was 1 cup of berry kashi cereal and 3/4 cup of 1% milk along with a V8 Fruit Fusion.  I did eat breakfast at home this morning and I still wasn't too hungry for a snack around 10:30, but I had one anyway.  It was a 100 calorie fruit crisp.

Lunch was a Lemon Chicken cafe steamer that had green beans and cherry tomatoes with pasta.  YUMMY!  I had a green apple about an hour earlier.

Dinner was going to be late.  So I had a couple of wheat thins with some red pepper hummus.  Dinner was a beef roast with a baked potato and peppers and onions.

I have a feeling that I am not going to be down tomorrow.  I wasn't really hungry all day....so I guess we will see.

Posts might be off this weekend, because I am leaving for NJ/NY tomorrow after work.  I am going to try to remember my lap top.  Here's to hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment