Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Today didn't start off too hot.  First I am completely tired and bitchy, then I weigh myself and I am up a pound.  All I want to do is punch some thing or someone.  I ate awesome yesterday besides the extra helping of spaghetti.  So needless to say I was seriously bent out of shape today.

But I decided I was going to stick to my guns and try it again today.  So this morning I started off with two whole wheat Eggo waffles with 2tbsp of peanut butter and 1/2 a banana....made sandwich style.  It was actually pretty good.  I was nervous about this concoction that Katy recommended, but it was good and will totally have it again.

I cut down on the snacks today, because yesterday I felt way too full pretty much all day long.  I was hungry around 10:30 or so.  So I had 15 wheat thins with red pepper hummus.  Lunch was around 12:30 - 1 and was a chicken sandwich on a whole wheat Arnold's round with mayo and mustard.  With cucumber slices on the side.  I did get hungry later in the afternoon so I had a 100 calorie snack pack of cookies and a green apple about an hour later.

Dinner was left over spaghetti, one cup and a half cup of sauce.  I am still a hungry and will probably have a snack in a little bit....either a green apple with peanut butter or a frozen fudge bar (90 calories).  But I don't know yet and will probably lean towards the apple.

Hopefully tomorrow will go better.

1 comment:

  1. I have to say that weighing yourself daily makes you batshit. Too many little changes will make you give up, stab passers-by or eat everything in sight because it doesn't seem to matter anyway. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete