Monday, August 15, 2011

Where is my cheering section??????  I want to HEAR you!!!!! LOL

Moving on, I was down .6 this morning.  Bringing me back to right where I was before my Friday night failure.  Katy has me eating a ton of food and I was super full all day almost to the point of being uncomfortable.

Breakfast started with 1cup of Berry Kashi Cereal with 3/4 cup of 1% milk and half a banana.  Miss Em had the other half.  Normally I am hungry for a snack around 10:30....well 10:30 rolled around and hunger was no where in sight, but I had snack anyways.  An extra sharp cheddar cheese stick (90 cals) and a 100 calorie snack pack of cheezits.

Again, by lunch time I am ready to eat.  Lunch time came and went and I wasn't hungry, so I finally ate at 1.  Today was a pumpkin ravioli with summer squash and asparagus (Cafe Steamer 310 cals) and 1cup of watermelon.  On a normal day I would be hungry again around 2:30 or so, granted I ate later in the afternoon, but by 3:30 I was still not ready for a snack, but I had one anyway.  Cocoa Roasted Almonds, freakin' delicious.

I was nervous about dinner, because I wasn't really hungry all day long.  But I had decided on this rainy day that I was going to make spaghetti.  So I came home and started prepping the sauce.  Fresh hamburger, onion, bell peppers and  mushrooms along with Prego and of course garlic.  I did buy wheat pasta when I went grocery shopping, but I wanted to use what was left in the house first.  So I cooked the regular pasta.  Dinner was a small salad with the yogurt ranch dressing 1.5cups of pasta with 1cup of sauce.

I am feeling pretty full and probably could have gone with just a cup of past and less sauce, but I love pasta and it was soooooo good.  Here is to hoping the scale is down again tomorrow.

Miss Katy, I want to hear your thoughts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment