Monday, August 22, 2011

I had so much to say earlier.....was going to vent/rant a little.  But I am just going to let it go.

I was up .8 from the weekend, which I fully expected and I am super happy that it wasn't more.  I don't remember if I blogged on Friday or what I ate during the day.  Dinner was a baked chicken something or other, with potatoes and a roll.  In the car on the way down I had a 100 calorie snack pack of Cheezits and a Twix Ice Cream bar.

Saturday was not good, not good at all.  Breakfast was fruit and a toasted bagel thin with light butter.  Lunch was a hamburger, some chips and some pasta salad.  There was tons of junk at the party and I pretty much picked all day.  There was no dinner, I was full and felt disgusting.  the night ended with a Mojito.

Sunday was not really any better the morning started off with Dutch waffles, which are super fucking yummy and I don't think there is anything remotely nutritional about them.  We got on the road to go home shortly after breakfast and had lunch on the road which was cheese pizza and french fries.  Emma had her first taste of cheese pizza and loved it.  Dinner ended with pizza as well, I was too tired to cook anything and so was Dustin.  It was thin crust onion and garlic and chicken.......so good.

So like I said, I wasn't surprised that the scale was up this morning but happy that it wasn't a lot.  On another note, I don't know what the problem is when I travel.  But I literally did not shit all weekend long, which I don't really understand.  I don't have issues with going to the bathroom in public places, so why I cant go while traveling is beyond me.....and extremely uncomfortable.  I literally went after like 10 mins of walking through the door.

I wasn't overly prepared for this week.  I haven't gone grocery shopping and am going off of what is left in the fridge.  So this morning was blueberry yocrunch yogurt.  Lunch was a portabella marsala cafe steamer.  I also snacked on fresh cherries that Jan brought in today.  I also had 2 100 calorie snack pack of cookies through out the day.  Dinner was a haddock fillet, with corn on the cob (fresh from Jan's garden) and salad.  All super yummy.

I am pretty confident that I will be back down tomorrow if not all .8, pretty close to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment