Friday, August 5, 2011

Today

I was disappointed when I got on the scale this morning and it didn't go down.  It didn't go up either which I am thankful for, but it didn't go down and that irritates me.

Apple for breakfast with Raspberry Ice Tea.  I forgot my snacks today so I stuck it out until lunch which was a Healthy Choice Cafe Steamer, Pumpkin Ravioli with summer squash (I think it was summer squash).  Anyways super yummy.  Again I don't have a snack so I am going to try to stick it out until dinner, which is not until later than normal.

Tonight is an impromptu BFF night at Danielle's, we are making our own pizzas so that will help with being healthy and I made and Angel food cake and I am bringing blueberries to boil down and make a sauce for a topping.  Hopefully it will be good.  Although the amount of alcohol I am planning on consuming will be un-needed extra calories.

I will hopefully check in tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment